My Blog List

Saturday, November 10, 2012

This is for those who attended the session at TESL Ontario 2012: Sorry for the Signup Glitch, Folks



Like me, some of you had difficulty jumping through Google's phone/SMS verification hoop this afternoon, for which I apologize.




Hopefully, you've been able to get through that by now, either through a window period when Google doesn't ask for a cell phone number (like when I tried this morning) or via wordpress.com or tumblr.com.

For those who wanted to delete their blog but couldn't, here's the help link--hope it works!

If you have any further query or comment, please feel free to email me at j_amarillo@canada.com. (Since you're no robots, you'll know I lied--it's hotmail. So please swap it in for canada before dotcom.)

You may wish to leave your blog address/URL under Comments if you'd like to share your creation, skins, gadgets, blog lists, and all, with your colleagues from this afternoon's presentation.


No comments:

Post a Comment